May 26, 2009

Los Coyotes (16th & Mission)

Los Coyotes - 3036 16th St.
Visited: 5/20/09

Ordered: Super Veggie Burrito
Cost:$7

Overall Description: A bit bland all around, but not a bad burrito. I am starting to think that my quest should almost be for the WORST burrito, as any taqueria in the Mission that can't pull off a veggie burrito should be exposed to the world.

Composition: (out of 5) 3 - Not bad, not great. Well wrapped, and tasty enough through out, although it could have used a bit more cheese, and lost the lettuce.

Ingredients: (out of 5) 3 - Again, nothing stellar, but it didn't taste wrong. Used guacamole instead of avocado, rice was tasty but a little dry, but overall it was a satisfying meal.

Size: (out of 3) 3 - Not the largest burrito I've had, but I was relatively full when I finished it and had enough for a small meal later, so it passed that test completely.

Taste: (out of 10) 6 - Not enough cheese, nothing especially grabbing about the ingredients, and lack of spice gives this a just above average rating.

Value: (out of 5) 3 - Could this burrito be any more average?

Total Score: (out of 28) 18 - I don't think I'll be visiting this place again unless it's the only thing open, but if I do end up here, it won't be a horrible mistake to eat here a second time.

Additional Comments:

No comments:

Post a Comment