March 26, 2009

Taqueria Master List

Okay, so this is the list I'll be working off. I'm grabbing my locations from Yelp, although if I find a place that isn't listed in Yelp it will still count. While I see potentials for problems w. alphabetical organization, it makes more sense then an east-to-west or other method.

This is a work in progress! At some point in time (hopefully) I will feel this list is complete and will say as much. At that point, please feel free to leave a comment with any taquerias I have missed that fall within my geographical confines (as well as location) and I will promptly add it. Until then - let me figure it out (that means no suggestions until I change the above text). Thanks for your cooperation.

I recognize that this means many of the places I have visited will not be reviewed officially. Also, if a taqueria has more then one location, I MUST visit the one in the Mission to count. And if a taqueria has more then one location in the Mission, I will review them separately. Further rules may follow.

La Altena (Mission & 22nd) 8.5
El Balazo (Mission & 18th)
El Buen Sabor (18th & Valencia)
Taqueria Cancun (18th & Mission)
Casa Sanchez (24th & Hampshire)
El Castillito (Mission & 18th)
La Corneta (Mission & 23rd)
Los Coyotes (16th & Mission)
La Espiga de Oro (24th & Alabama) 22
El Farolito (Mission & 24th)
Taqueria Guadalajara (24th & Shotwell)
Mariachi's Taqueria (Valencia & 16th)
El Metate (Bryant & 21st) 23.5
La Palma Mexicatessen (24th & Bryant)
Pancho Villa Taqueria (16th & Valencia)
Papalote (Valencia & 24th)
La Parilla Grill(Folsom & 25th)
La Pinata Tortas Y Jugos (Mission & 21st) 18
Taqueria San Jose (Mission & 24th) 7
Taqueria San Francisco (24th & York) 20
El Taco Loco (24th & Mission)
La Taqueria (Mission & 25th)
El Tepa (18th & Folsom) 15.5
El Tonayense (24th & Shotwell)
El Toro (Valencia & 16th)
Vallarta Taqueria (24th & Treat)

1 comment: